Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Another Movie to Tie Me Over Until OFTM Release

Unfortunately, we still don't have any "OFTM" news, and this seems to be turning into a "my favorite things" fansite. I apologize for that and as soon as we have some OFTM news, I will faithfully go back to blogging about all things Plum. For now, I have another movie to look forward to before our beloved Stephanie Plum movie comes out.



Yes, I am a Twihard!!! Loved the books, dig the movies....and Bill Condon looks like he is going to rock these last two films of the series. I'm very impressed on the quality of the first trailer of "Breaking Dawn," part one of the last book.



If the trailer doesn't embed...here is the link to watch this fantastic trailer. Going to be a busy winter, folks!!

http://youtu.be/uycOpnYnd5g

Also, a special thanks to Heidi for bringing this trailer to my attention. I have been uber busy at work and haven't been paying attention especially with what has been going on with this series. Lovin' me some bed breaking action ...Rawr!!! There is also a promise of plentty of feathers, ladies!!! (*Squee!!*) LOL Can't wait!!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment