Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New (Old) Picture of Jason O'Mara as Joe Morelli in "One for the Money" Movie


This seems to be just another picture of one of the many taken of Jason O'Mara one day on set. I know I have posted other pictures like this one in these same clothes of JOM, but I can't for the life of me remember seeing this particular picture...

All I have to say is YUM!!!! This is a pretty good pic of the steamy Joe Morelli with what looks like a very strong, commanding swagger!  Yowza!!

So, this may be an old picture that most of you have seen before, but it's new to me!!!  (*Drool*)

At least I was able to find a tiny morsel (but a tasty morsel at any rate *wink, wink*) of something new (old) on "One for the Money."  I wish they'd hurry up with at least a teaser trailer - 15-30 seconds of a sneak peek would be better than nothing at all!! I'd even settle for some nice juicy made up lies about the movie at this point! Anyone up for starting some scandalous rumors? haha  Just kiddin'....sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment